- A non-traditional tropical fruit and trout tempura in a warm mango and passion fruit sauce.
- A new, light indulgence: chicken dumplings in a smooth mango chutney.
- Our unique version of trout carpaccio served in a yellow aji, orange and fine herb mixture.
- A sampling of local products: tarte tartin with organic confit tomatoes, eggplant caviar with mascarpone, caramelized onions and pesto oil.
- To explore different flavors, the Oriental Variety Plate: Vegetarian spring rolls, beef wontons in a coconut milk reduction, and chicken and ginger rolls, all served with sweet-and-sour and sesame sauces.
- Juicy beef kabobs in a teriyaki and sauco reduction.
- Something out of the ordinary:Crunchy chicken pieces with a delicate citric Thai sauce.
- Delicious shrimp and fine herbs in a crunchy shell served with a thai sauce and seasonal fruit.
- A delicious salad of shrimp sautéed in a honey-mustard sauce served on a bed of organic lettuce leaves with tropical fruit and dressed with a light vinaigrette.
- Chicken strips served with organic greens and a tropical fruit vinaigrette.
- A new version of a classic: organic greens with strips of sautéed beef marinated in orange Thai sauce, carrots, bell peppers, toasted peanuts and dressed in a flavourful aioli and honey sauce.
- Comforting chicken and vegetable soup spiced with tarragon and sage.
- Our flavorful cream of the day made with regional vegetables.
- Creamy parpadelle with slices of marinated beef, organic confit tomatoes, arugula, mushrooms and garlic chips in a creamy white wine sauce.
- Zucchini and eggplant ravioli in mushroom and herbal sauce with organic confit tomatoes.
- Spaghetti with sautéed chicken and organic vegetables in a mildly spicy curry and coconut milk sauce.
- Beef ribs served with local potatoes stuffed with Andean cheese, arugala and mint in a teriyaki and balsamic vinegar reduction.
- Tender beef served with a creamy artichoke heart risotto in a light red wine reduction.
- Delicate chicken stuffed with organic vegetables, Andean cheese and bacon, served with creamy lemongrass risotto and fruit chutneys.
- Juicy trout poupiette and roasted Andean potatoes with organic greens in a teriyaki and aguaymanto vinaigrette.
- Grilled shrimp in a honey-mustard sauce served with herbal mushroom risotto with a touch of wasabi.
- French-style hot chocolate ganache with aguaymanto sauce and ice cream.
- A sweetness explosion! Our mango trifle with ice cream and caramel.
- Our seasonal fruit mousse served with a brownie and bathed in chocolate sauce.
- A refreshing fruit salad with ginger and mint, to wake up your senses!
- Mango, star-fruit, pineapple, passion fruit, papaya, orange, strawberry.
- Personal soda.
- Personal bottle of water.
- Cusqueña beer, regular or malt.
- Coffee with milk
- Hot chocolate
Coca leaves, lemon leaves and honey.
Tea to relax
Chamomile, fresh thyme leaves and honey.
Muña, mint and honey.
Mint, ginger and honey.
Thyme, sage, mint and honey or sugar, served cold.
Black tea with orange juice, lime, mint leaves, sugar or honey, served cold.